Sign In Join

How to Cope or Notch Tubing

March 25th, 2020

Joining the end of one piece of tubing to another is known as notching or coping (pronounced like ?hope? with a c instead of an h) the tube. It?s all based on angles that are determined by where you are placing the tube. Notches range from a true 90-degree cope (forming a T joint) and